JossStoneForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New tracks recorded from Leigh Coleman

2 posters

Go down

New tracks recorded from Leigh Coleman Empty New tracks recorded from Leigh Coleman

Post  Moderator Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:55 pm

From the tweets and bookface postings I've seen, Leigh's new recordings are going to be very bluesy with the hashtag #deepbluesound popping up a few times Very Happy Sounds great! Hopefully it doesn't take as long as the 'It Is What It Is' EP to hit the publics ears.  Very much look forward to hearing any new musical projects Leigh does.
Admin

Back to top Go down

New tracks recorded from Leigh Coleman Empty Re: New tracks recorded from Leigh Coleman

Post  Moderator Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:50 am

So we know Leigh Coleman has a fantastic voice, plays tasteful guitar and as I discovered a while back a not too shabby bass player too.  Leigh is putting more of himself into his new recordings by playing bass on his own tunes.  New tracks recorded from Leigh Coleman 1111147277

Leigh Coleman today on twitter:  In the studio today laying down some bass on the last of the new tunes. #deepbluesound

Admin

Back to top Go down

New tracks recorded from Leigh Coleman Empty Re: New tracks recorded from Leigh Coleman

Post  Sophie Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:04 pm

Excellent!! I'm really looking forward to his album Smile
Sophie
Sophie
Admin

http://www.jossstoneuk.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Moderator Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:39 pm

After hearing the two new tracks from Leigh at the Joss Intros Bev gig I was blown away Shocked I can't remember the title of the first track Leigh played but the second song 'Call Back Sally' is a stonking track! Leigh's known for his smooth vocals but there's much more gravel and growl in his voice lately, looking forward to the new EP this year and roll on for Leigh's first album in 2014 cheers 
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down