JossStoneForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update on Joss Stone offcial Website

2 posters

Go down

Update on Joss Stone offcial Website Empty Update on Joss Stone offcial Website

Post  Admin Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:14 am

I'm on my way back home from a very short but incredibly inspiring trip to Zurich. I attended the 'One Young World' events as a counselor. Not knowing what to expect, I was traveling there wondering what it was all about . I understood that 'One Young World' is a great program to inspire young people to speak out and try to make positive changes to our world. However, I did not realize how many people would attend and contribute such intelligent ideas in such a passionate way. I am truly inspired by the people in that room. The majority of them had traveled far and wide to be a part of this movement towards a more transparent and fair world. They are not just dreamers. I believe hand on heart they will do what they set out to do. I hope to join in, in what ever way I can.

With the technology we have at our finger tips today 'the powers that be' lose a lot of their ever so precious power. We can challenge their politics without permission at any point of the day from not all but most countries in the world, immediately at the click of a finger and be heard. Unfortunately, it would be correct to say the politicians whom are running the world today are making massive mistakes. Hey no one's perfect but wouldn't it serve theircountries better if they opened their ears and eyes and listened to their people? The time is coming where they will have no choice but to listen and then to act. After all isn't it the people they claim to care so much about? Fact is they are under attack and they will loose if the attackers are those that I have seen in Zurich. The young minds of today, new fresh ideas, with a view to making this world ONE WORLD.

We may not always agree but we still have a responsibility to look after one another and have compassion for our fellow brothers and sisters. No matter what colour you are, what religion you follow we all bleed, sleep and eat.

It IS possible to have your say. It is a click away. Use whatever you can to be heard. Stand up and be counted. Make a video and pop it on you tube, get tweeting, get on Facebook. Whatever it takes, but please don't just read this and carry on breathing In and out aimlessly. Each and every person counts. There is power in numbers, it's easy to ignorehe individual but almost impossible to ignore the masses.

Check out 'One Young World' get informed and then inform others. What a beautiful freedom we have. Never before have we had this opportunity so take the bull by the horns!!!! And go for it!
One Young World

http://www.jossstone.com/askjoss.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.flickr.com/photos/52841951@N05/

Back to top Go down

Update on Joss Stone offcial Website Empty Re: Update on Joss Stone offcial Website

Post  Sophie Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:41 pm

Joss is such an inspiration Smile
Sophie
Sophie
Admin

http://www.jossstoneuk.com/

Back to top Go down