New Years Resolutions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Years Resolutions

Post  Moderator on Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:23 am

Anyone have any?

Mine are no more ciggies, less booze and just to be generally healthier and give my poor liver a rest lol!

avatar
Moderator
Admin

Posts : 1550
Join date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: New Years Resolutions

Post  Sophie on Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:38 am

Not really a set-in-stone resolution but this year I'm going to do what makes me happy. Take risks. Have fun. Take opportunities for once-in-a-lifetime events.

Like I said...not set-in-stone but the thoughts there!!

_________________
Moderator - @JossStoned

"That is what music is there for. To feel. Feel love, lust, anger, want, pain, something, anything but never nothing. My belief is that the reason why we love it so much is because you can't define it..."
avatar
Sophie
Admin

Posts : 1095
Join date : 2011-04-27
Location : Cornwall, UK

http://www.jossstoneuk.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: New Years Resolutions

Post  buskadude on Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:18 am

Errrmmmm &-", probably Smoke less Mad Eat better Rolling Eyes work on my alcohol tolerance Embarassed

Ohh Play More to Properly Exorcize my Demon's Twisted Evil 's
have seen far to much of them in the past year, the Red Eye & the Green

Let's Rock
avatar
buskadude

Posts : 448
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 45
Location : Exeter

Back to top Go down

Re: New Years Resolutions

Post  Matt on Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:40 am

Not to put up with any from people

and fill my world with plenty of
avatar
Matt

Posts : 283
Join date : 2011-04-28
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Re: New Years Resolutions

Post  Andy1 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:43 am

huuummmmm havent thought about it but the health one i should do
avatar
Andy1

Posts : 120
Join date : 2011-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: New Years Resolutions

Post  ana_camilo on Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:37 am

Hm... I just wanna be happy, have good marks at university, watch a lot of concerts, maybe meet Joss finally. But yeah... be happy will be good for change
avatar
ana_camilo

Posts : 156
Join date : 2011-08-05

Back to top Go down

Re: New Years Resolutions

Post  Sophie on Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:56 am

ana_camilo wrote:Hm... I just wanna be happy, have good marks at university, watch a lot of concerts, maybe meet Joss finally. But yeah... be happy will be good for change

I hope you do get the chance to meet Joss this year Ana Smile

_________________
Moderator - @JossStoned

"That is what music is there for. To feel. Feel love, lust, anger, want, pain, something, anything but never nothing. My belief is that the reason why we love it so much is because you can't define it..."
avatar
Sophie
Admin

Posts : 1095
Join date : 2011-04-27
Location : Cornwall, UK

http://www.jossstoneuk.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: New Years Resolutions

Post  Agata on Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:07 am

my biggest resolution this year is to make jewellery my main job...I will start by finally getting a place on streets of Edinburgh from the beginning of May and we will see how it goes...
avatar
Agata

Posts : 51
Join date : 2011-12-23

http://www.facebook.com/pages/to-cut-sth/195739053782322?ref=ts&

Back to top Go down

Re: New Years Resolutions

Post  1jsfan on Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:17 am

I'm going to make a point of trying to be more polite and have better manners.

Joss is my inspiration for this. I have always been impressed how she is. I think it makes an impression on how people initially view you.

It does not mean you are a pushover by any means. Quite the contrary I think.
avatar
1jsfan

Posts : 809
Join date : 2011-08-09
Location : U.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Re: New Years Resolutions

Post  Moderator on Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:07 pm

1jsfan wrote:I'm going to make a point of trying to be more polite and have better manners.

Joss is my inspiration for this. I have always been impressed how she is. I think it makes an impression on how people initially view you.

It does not mean you are a pushover by any means. Quite the contrary I think.

This is a good one Smile Plus being more polite and positive makes you feel more positive too. When people are generally rude or negative it can rub off Sad

I like this one though 1JSfan and will nab it for myself too
avatar
Moderator
Admin

Posts : 1550
Join date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: New Years Resolutions

Post  buskadude on Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:18 am

All this is making tooo much sense Smile

It's true that negativity rub's off on those around Mad but I believe that it's the same for positivity I love you , just that quiet, polite & peaceful tend's not to be loud & in our face Wink

I'm gonna try for politeness all around sunny
avatar
buskadude

Posts : 448
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 45
Location : Exeter

Back to top Go down

Re: New Years Resolutions

Post  1jsfan on Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:49 am

Chris Elliott wrote:[quote="1jsfanPlus being more polite and positive makes you feel more positive too. When people are generally rude or negative it can rub off Sad


It is true, negativity does rub off!

It is true that Joss is an inspiration, for she has even said many times, she does not want to take a negative tack.

That impressed me very much about her. It showed that someone in her life gave her good advice at a young age, and she was smart enough to see it as true. It also showed that she had the inner strength to live that way.

There are so many examples I could site, but this is a good one: In the episode of "Punk'd" you can see it. Just think of how so many other people would have reacted!

She does not get upset, she remained calm and in control, and never lost her decorum. She even summed it up near the end when she said "If you get stressed, and you get upset, it's going to get worse and worse and worse."

She is more than just a talented singer.
avatar
1jsfan

Posts : 809
Join date : 2011-08-09
Location : U.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Re: New Years Resolutions

Post  Sheila on Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:35 am

Ive gone Vegitarian Very Happy but I never did eat much meat anyway

7 years ago I stopped eating lamb because I see them every day in the fields. So now Im giving up the rest because I just find it to difficult to deal with the guilt.
avatar
Sheila

Posts : 222
Join date : 2011-04-28
Location : Uffculme Devon UK

http://www.jossstoneuk.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New Years Resolutions

Post  Sheila on Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:40 am

1jsfan wrote:
Chris Elliott wrote:[quote="1jsfanPlus being more polite and positive makes you feel more positive too. When people are generally rude or negative it can rub off Sad


It is true, negativity does rub off!

It is true that Joss is an inspiration, for she has even said many times, she does not want to take a negative tack.

That impressed me very much about her. It showed that someone in her life gave her good advice at a young age, and she was smart enough to see it as true. It also showed that she had the inner strength to live that way.

There are so many examples I could site, but this is a good one: In the episode of "Punk'd" you can see it. Just think of how so many other people would have reacted!

She does not get upset, she remained calm and in control, and never lost her decorum. She even summed it up near the end when she said "If you get stressed, and you get upset, it's going to get worse and worse and worse."

She is more than just a talented singer.



I think she gets it from her mum Wendy. Shes lovely too Wink
avatar
Sheila

Posts : 222
Join date : 2011-04-28
Location : Uffculme Devon UK

http://www.jossstoneuk.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New Years Resolutions

Post  Sophie on Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:34 am

There's som great resolutions here!! Maybe I should have a proper one...

Wink

_________________
Moderator - @JossStoned

"That is what music is there for. To feel. Feel love, lust, anger, want, pain, something, anything but never nothing. My belief is that the reason why we love it so much is because you can't define it..."
avatar
Sophie
Admin

Posts : 1095
Join date : 2011-04-27
Location : Cornwall, UK

http://www.jossstoneuk.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: New Years Resolutions

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum