2013 World Tour Chat

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 2013 World Tour Chat

Post  Clément le Français on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:38 pm

Alright! Thank you Smile
avatar
Clément le Français

Posts : 21
Join date : 2011-11-03
Age : 21
Location : France, North, Marcq-en-Baroeul

http://lepetitfran-aisfandejoss.blog4ever.com/blog/index-554350.

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 World Tour Chat

Post  Moderator on Sun May 05, 2013 9:23 pm

How awesome would it be to have live bootleg cd's from every Joss gig, I know Pearl Jam do this for every gig and think it would go down well for the Joss fans on the world tour, also merchandise wise a different tour poster for every one gig done in each country.

Surely this would have to go down as a proper record of most countries played on a world tour? Guiness book of records ya reckon? Wink
avatar
Moderator
Admin

Posts : 1550
Join date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 World Tour Chat

Post  bryan1 on Mon May 06, 2013 1:29 am

Chris Elliott wrote:How awesome would it be to have live bootleg cd's from every Joss gig, I know Pearl Jam do this for every gig and think it would go down well for the Joss fans on the world tour, also merchandise wise a different tour poster for every one gig done in each country.

Surely this would have to go down as a proper record of most countries played on a world tour? Guiness book of records ya reckon? Wink

She's been filming her gigs for years - I wonder why she doen't release a dvd?
avatar
bryan1

Posts : 824
Join date : 2011-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 World Tour Chat

Post  1jsfan on Mon May 06, 2013 1:55 am

bryan1 wrote:
She's been filming her gigs for years - I wonder why she doen't release a dvd?

I couldn't agree with you guys more! It is frustrating to always see (usually Paul) filming at so many gigs, and then almost never seeing any of it. ?? Mad As far as I know there is only one DVD - Mind Body and Soul Sessions.
avatar
1jsfan

Posts : 809
Join date : 2011-08-09
Location : U.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 World Tour Chat

Post  Moderator on Mon May 06, 2013 2:07 am

It's quite popular to ad a dvd to cd's now, kinda like a bonus cd but yeah even if some videos were bunged on youtube then at least that's free to get it out there for the fans. Did I hear the world tour was being documented? That would be a good one to do and have snippets from each country and behind the scenes band practices etc Heck I'd film it all ;-)
avatar
Moderator
Admin

Posts : 1550
Join date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 World Tour Chat

Post  bryan1 on Mon May 06, 2013 8:51 am

Chris Elliott wrote:It's quite popular to ad a dvd to cd's now, kinda like a bonus cd but yeah even if some videos were bunged on youtube then at least that's free to get it out there for the fans. Did I hear the world tour was being documented? That would be a good one to do and have snippets from each country and behind the scenes band practices etc Heck I'd film it all ;-)

And I'd buy it all lol!
avatar
bryan1

Posts : 824
Join date : 2011-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 World Tour Chat

Post  Moderator on Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:12 am

Do you think the Mamas gig with Beverley Knight in July will be the start of a Joss 2013 tour? 


It seems Mamas has become a bit of a warmup gig for Joss to tour the last couple of years which is great. I hope so Smile I'm glad Joss hasn't stuck to what she said about only ever gigging in the UK at Mama Stones in the UK.  


Be cool to have Joss and the band gig in Gloucester though, we had Sir Tom Jones here recently (good for a knicker throwing party) Shocked and of course Ronan Keating and McFly (oh how intensely awesome) Rolling Eyes so come and show the west country lot in Gloucestershire how to do it Joss Very Happy
avatar
Moderator
Admin

Posts : 1550
Join date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 World Tour Chat

Post  Admin on Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:58 am

I think these are just the Joss Stone Presents gigs which I was told would be fairly regular Very Happy
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3912
Join date : 2011-04-27
Location : Devon UK

http://www.flickr.com/photos/52841951@N05/

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 World Tour Chat

Post  Sophie on Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:20 pm

The fact that Joss Stone Presents is going to be a regular event is awesome!! Very Happy

_________________
Moderator - @JossStoned

"That is what music is there for. To feel. Feel love, lust, anger, want, pain, something, anything but never nothing. My belief is that the reason why we love it so much is because you can't define it..."
avatar
Sophie
Admin

Posts : 1095
Join date : 2011-04-27
Location : Cornwall, UK

http://www.jossstoneuk.com/

Back to top Go down

Around the world in four minutes - sort of!

Post  bryan1 on Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:07 am

Around the world in four minutes: Briton who became first person to visit all 201 nations without flying crams his four-year trip into quick film

Graham Hughes, from Liverpool, set off on his travels on January 1, 2009
He covered 160,000 miles in 1,426 days on a shoestring $100 a week budget
Now fans can have a brief taste of his adventure with his four-minute film


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2383982/Around-world-minutes-Briton-person-visit-201-nations-flying-crams-year-trip-quick-film.html
avatar
bryan1

Posts : 824
Join date : 2011-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 World Tour Chat

Post  1jsfan on Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:36 am

bryan1 wrote:Around the world in four minutes: Briton who became first person to visit all 201 nations without flying crams his four-year trip into quick film

Joss better hire this guy as her tour director!
avatar
1jsfan

Posts : 809
Join date : 2011-08-09
Location : U.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 World Tour Chat

Post  bryan1 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:50 am

1jsfan wrote:
bryan1 wrote:Around the world in four minutes: Briton who became first person to visit all 201 nations without flying crams his four-year trip into quick film

Joss better hire this guy as her tour director!  

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
bryan1

Posts : 824
Join date : 2011-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 World Tour Chat

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum