JossStoneForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Son of a Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield

5 posters

Go down

Son of a Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield Empty Son of a Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield

Post  Admin Tue May 03, 2011 1:09 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.flickr.com/photos/52841951@N05/

Back to top Go down

Son of a Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield Empty Re: Son of a Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield

Post  Mantra Tue May 03, 2011 1:40 am

isn't that her best live performance? I love it, it's my personal number one :-)
I love the ending of this song - Joss sounds really amazing. she's giving all the emotions , soul and energy that she has got in her throat.
Mantra
Mantra

Back to top Go down

Son of a Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield Empty Re: Son of a Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield

Post  SH Wed May 04, 2011 1:54 am

Mantra wrote:isn't that her best live performance? I love it, it's my personal number one :-)
I love the ending of this song - Joss sounds really amazing. she's giving all the emotions , soul and energy that she has got in her throat.

Totally agree!! Son of a Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield Icon_flower
SH
SH

Back to top Go down

Post  sanya_s Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:09 am

I have fell in love with this song, with joss"s voice, soul music and everything while was watching this video, now I have all her songs ever singed on my comp, deffinitlly perfect!!!
sanya_s
sanya_s

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy1 Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:37 pm

This is my fave version if this song Smile It should be a bonus track for an album afro
Andy1
Andy1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum