JossStoneForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review by Shout4Music

3 posters

Go down

Review by Shout4Music Empty Review by Shout4Music

Post  bryan1 Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:57 am

From Joss's Twitter..............

Shout4Music ‏@Shout4Music
This Week in Singles - 15/04/2013 ft. @YesSirBossMusic @JossStone @Skaggs @chinarats @Bat_For_Lashes + @FindlayMusic
http://bit.ly/13iv1iU

"Yes Sir Boss are what could best be described as a six piece, ska-pop outfit that have landed a single with soul prodigy Joss Stone. It helps of course that they’re signed to her label, which on discovery is slightly disappointing as it’s difficult to sense whether Joss really believed in this bunch or she’s just being business savvy. Nonetheless, this song is bursting with commercial appeal, sounding a bit like an upbeat Maroon 5 if they weren’t whining about payphones. It’s all good fun, but maybe overshadowed by how great Joss Stone sounds compared to her fellow performers. So perhaps not so savvy after all? 7/10"

(Anyone else find this review rather odd??)
bryan1
bryan1

Back to top Go down

Review by Shout4Music Empty Re: Review by Shout4Music

Post  Admin Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:00 am

Very odd Review by Shout4Music 450141532
but I know without a shadow of a doubt she believes in Yes Sir Boss Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.flickr.com/photos/52841951@N05/

Back to top Go down

Post  1jsfan Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:35 am

Admin wrote:Very odd Review by Shout4Music 450141532
but I know without a shadow of a doubt she believes in Yes Sir Boss Very Happy

Just from what I've read, and heard her say, I know she believes in them. They just have to write something. At least he did give her age as 37, which is something I read in an article about her a few weeks ago. tongue

On the other thing, I just think they enhance each other. Joss always sounds great, but YSB sound great too. Just two types of great, and they complement each other. To paraphrase Joss; "Music is not competition..., music is not work, Music is fun!" Neutral Very Happy sunny
1jsfan
1jsfan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down