JossStoneForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mick Jagger Asked Joss Stone To Hit The Clubs

Go down

Mick Jagger Asked Joss Stone To Hit The Clubs Empty Mick Jagger Asked Joss Stone To Hit The Clubs

Post  Admin Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:20 pm

Mick Jagger, the British singer-songwriter best known as the frontman of The Rolling Stones, is celebrating his 68th birthday today (26th July 2011). Despite his age, Jagger is showing no signs of slowing down and recently formed new band Superheavy with Damian Marley, A.R Rahman, Dave Stewart and Joss Stone.

The band gathered in a Los Angeles studio 18 months and began writing songs and making music. Speaking about the project to Rolling Stone in May, Sir Mick explained, "The music is very wide-ranging - from reggae to ballads to Indian songs in Urdu". Stewart has already confirmed the possibility of hitting the road with the group, and Stone was particularly fond of her time with Jagger, telling U.S. Weekly, "I am lucky to be able to work with him. I pinch myself sometimes.He asked me to go out to a club with him once. He is so naughty. He is like, 'I am going to go out and I am going to dance around.' I was like, 'Mick I can't do that I have to go to bed.". The Stones were rumoured to be headlining the Glastonbury Festival this year, but negotiations are said to have fallen through. Organiser Michael Eavis has often spoken of his desire for the legendary group to make their debut at the festival.

Although Jagger has revealed no plans for his 68th birthday, it is assumed he will spend the day with his girlfriend - fashion designer L'WREN SCOTT.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/mick-jagger-asked-joss-stone-to-hit-the-clubs_1235765
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.flickr.com/photos/52841951@N05/

Back to top Go down