JossStoneForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

introducing.... BuskaDude

+2
Sophie
buskadude
6 posters

Go down

introducing.... BuskaDude Empty introducing.... BuskaDude

Post  buskadude Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:35 am

introducing.... BuskaDude 2630518633

ermmm, Neil doesn't so much Play's music, moreover he play's with it introducing.... BuskaDude 449107794

He started way back in the early '90's when a school friend & guitarist taught him his 1st few chords.. As is quite often the way with lazy pupils, my tutor soon got frustated & I soon got bored.. not helped by the incredibly BIG acoustic guitar, with high action he had sold me introducing.... BuskaDude 2630518633

Come the mid Nineties, after picking it up again a couple of times & putting it down again, Neil found himself in another musical group of friends *& again found himself playing a rather lazy rhythm for a while Rolling Eyes .. It was towards the end of this time & an incredibly wet one at that, the found himself @ Glastonbury Festival, seeing life, more importantly seeing humans live/work/play in harmony. I started to see things through new eyes & realised that I didn't really know who's eyes they were.. As leaving Glastonbury I decided to go WalkAbout.. I'd forgotten by the time I got to the gate.. Luckily I remembered again in time to have 1 of the greatest adventures in my life.. Now aptly names "The Great DreamTime".

I flew, I walked, I trained, I bused, I sight saw, bit within 24hrs of landing in Sydney I was watching the Hoodoo Gurus in Newcastle & with 26hrs I was talking face to face with their Lead singer, Mr Dave Faulkner Very Happy introducing.... BuskaDude 1111147277 .. The next night I was in on the guest-list & handed a backstage pass for aftershow.. I thought now this is a different country introducing.... BuskaDude 729178395 I said Hi to Dave, sat around & chatted with Rick, Mark, Brad & Michael, their manager for a while, had photo's out on stage as a farewell to the venue.. Brad gave tip's on where I should buy a guitar, Coogee Beach in Sydney & I think that is where Strange Suburban Paradise picks up the story & can be found at the end of No Work, Wash Day Green's - Part2 Rolling Eyes Very Happy

He did record this today (17/11/2011), after wearing the wrong shoes to work, ending up in the right reasons cheers he got home, started his washing, tested a theory about recording his theories & ended up recording this.. The 1st chapter in the "Live From Bas Lounge Series",

No Work Wash Day Green's introducing.... BuskaDude 2368465913

Part1 - Gnarls Barley's Crazy, U2's Still Haven;t Found What I'm Looking For, Roy Orbison's Rock House & Elvis Presley's That's Alright Mama;

Part2 - Hoodoo Gurus Come On, Soul Asylums RunAway Train & BuskaDudes own Strange Suberban Paradise;

Part3 - Kings Of Leon's Use Somebody, Biffy Clyro's The Mountain & Green Day's Basket Case;

there's still a 3rd of a part to follow sunny as well al blooper's introducing.... BuskaDude 3562723908 hope u like Smile

Busking towards Free-From-Dom(innation) introducing.... BuskaDude 152378439

Last edited by buskadude on Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:46 am; edited 5 times in total
buskadude
buskadude

Back to top Go down

introducing.... BuskaDude Empty Re: introducing.... BuskaDude

Post  buskadude Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:24 am

No Work, Wash Day Green's - Part 3.333333333.... I Owe City's latest incarnation, with crowd introducing.... BuskaDude 449107794

for Exeter City Football Club

Come On City!!!!!

Exeter, Exeter, Exeter............ introducing.... BuskaDude 1237024881 introducing.... BuskaDude 1237024881 introducing.... BuskaDude 1237024881 introducing.... BuskaDude 1237024881 introducing.... BuskaDude 1237024881 introducing.... BuskaDude 1237024881 Exeter introducing.... BuskaDude 2630518633
Come On You Red's!!!
introducing.... BuskaDude 3375672046
buskadude
buskadude

Back to top Go down

Post  Sophie Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:26 pm

"Sod the coffee" introducing.... BuskaDude 1237024881

Loved these. Respect for you playing the guitar and singing. I can't sing (I try) and I can only play a few chords of the guitar so to do it together is a nightmare!! It's not easy!! Very Happy
Sophie
Sophie
Admin

http://www.jossstoneuk.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  buskadude Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:07 am

lol! Still don't know 'bout my timing or if I'm singing outta tune...
... but it sure feel's good to me Wink introducing.... BuskaDude 449107794

...Oh, the Outake'sbtw introducing.... BuskaDude 3446098708 tongue 1 or 2 blooper's, little Embarassed
Also has a soundtrack mix'd to it by Mix Maestro Q'NG who makes BuskaDude look like a total work-a-holic introducing.... BuskaDude 2630518633 Unconditional his only recording introducing.... BuskaDude 3237346393 and no, you can't include the tune's on my phone for my alarm clock introducing.... BuskaDude 3562723908 introducing.... BuskaDude 4156776238

buskadude
buskadude

Back to top Go down

Post  buskadude Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:45 am

introducing.... BuskaDude 4061713890 introducing.... BuskaDude 3474339497 introducing.... BuskaDude 1285321530
a new song... 1st in years cheers

L O V E R
http://soundcloud.com/buskadude/l-o-v-e-r
introducing.... BuskaDude 1095891772
I think I can hear blues harp, not sure yet... maybe done sunny

Lover, How I've Missed You
I've Been Waiting For So long
Just To Find The Balls To Tell You
I Was Wrong

Should Have Come With When You Asked Me
Should Have Beckoned To Your Call
But My Head Was So Full Of Some Crazy Shit
Couldn't Bring Your Down Fall

I Know We've Met
Had Some Fun & Regrets
A Few Times Now

Circumstances May Change
But The Street Stay's The Same
Such A Crazy Place

The Last Time We Met
Photographed With Princess
Yet So Far Apart

All Those Times We've Had
Through The Good & The Bad
I'm Still Quivering

So Lover, How I've Missed You
Still Wanna Kiss You All Over, Oh Yes I Do
Oh how I Want You So Close Now
For So Long, Oh So True

Lover, This Is It Love
I'm Still Waiting All Alone
Dreaming Of You All Night Long
Dreaming Of You All Day Long

question is am I brave enough to post.. Rolling Eyes
Hope You Like It Wink
introducing.... BuskaDude 3196358731
buskadude
buskadude

Back to top Go down

Post  Moderator Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:53 pm

Awesome Neil cheers Keep em coming mate Smile
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  buskadude Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:40 pm

introducing.... BuskaDude 2639585316 Nice 1 Chris.. ty Smile

Rolling Eyes I'm approaching my most creative state cheers awake for over 20hrs Shocked & still heaps of today left Razz cousin heading out later Cool , Peace promised, let there be creation sunny
that is unless I fall Sleep between now & then introducing.... BuskaDude 449107794 Hope I can find something worthy to say introducing.... BuskaDude 2630518633
buskadude
buskadude

Back to top Go down

Post  1jsfan Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:01 am

I have no music talent, but I know what I like. I like this! cheers

"I think I can hear blues harp, not sure yet"

Like I say, I have no talent, but I think I can hear the harp too... .. Give it a try.

Keep it up! introducing.... BuskaDude 146447368
1jsfan
1jsfan

Back to top Go down

Post  buskadude Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:57 pm

Thanxs 1jsfan Very Happy
Hmmm... 2nd night on trot awake in production progress of my debut DVD release to Friends & Family... (I must love them heaps!! introducing.... BuskaDude 2630518633 ) of "No Work, WashDay Green's" introducing.... BuskaDude 449107794
That's right... if you think I may consider you a friend, you might gain a monster introducing.... BuskaDude 2487198156
& yes.. even my Nan & her Brother & Sister will get the full, un-edited beast affraid introducing.... BuskaDude 3562723908

In the spirit of "HomeMade" & cover art... Here's 1 I made a couple of day's ago;
introducing.... BuskaDude No_wor10
introducing.... BuskaDude 3237346393 I Know introducing.... BuskaDude 3375672046 introducing.... BuskaDude 3965337737 introducing.... BuskaDude 3562723908

Oh & have some transcribing?? to do.. @ least 2 good starts from what I can recall... Rolling Eyes
Also have headphones on order, long 3m cable.. multi track recording, old PC allowing, here we come bounce just gotta work out the key of harp I might bleed sunny
buskadude
buskadude

Back to top Go down

Post  buskadude Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:21 am

Just thought I'd share yesterday's creation Very Happy

I Love You by Neil George Quaintance aka BuskaDude introducing.... BuskaDude 2630518633

Just 1 thing I wanna say to you.. Just 1 Thing
Just 1 thing I wanna say to you.. Just 1 Thing
It don't matter yeah, what you Do.. I Love You
It don't matter yeah, what you Do.. I Love You

I Love You
I Love You

It don't matter yeah, what you say.. I Love You
& it don't matter what games you play.. I Love You

I Love You
I Love You
I Love You

It don't matter if your Weak or Strong.. I Love You
It don't matter if you carry a gun.. I Love You
It don't matter if your Rich or Poor
or if your Taking Us to Global War
It don't matter what your Colour or Creed
or How you Think or What you Believe

I Love You
I Love You
I Love You
I Love You
I Love You
I Love You
I Love You
I Love You

Rolling Eyes a rough demo can be found here.. Wink
http://soundcloud.com/buskadude/i-love-you-0002
introducing.... BuskaDude 3446098708
buskadude
buskadude

Back to top Go down

Post  buskadude Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:37 pm

Just Thought I'd add 3x Lyric Videos.. 2 Old & 1 New Song..
From About 13 Years Ago.. Look Through The Rain sunny

Then Maybe 10 Years Old... Life's A B**ch introducing.... BuskaDude 2630518633

& Finally From Last Week... I Love You I love you

Hope You Enjoy introducing.... BuskaDude 449107794 Will Be Back Soon introducing.... BuskaDude 152378439
buskadude
buskadude

Back to top Go down

Post  buskadude Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:44 pm

Just a quickie to let you's all know I'm still Kicking!! Has been very busy of late & I've been hitting the open-mic's, Jam's & the streets with a fair bit of introducing.... BuskaDude 3375672046

Apologies, but still have limited internet access, hope to play a bigger part again here Very soon, hopefully @ least with a review of the Mama's gig.. Sooo cuff'd to have a golden ticket, just hope I can make to Cardiff & back for a morning appointment in time with my braclet intact Rolling Eyes Wink

introducing.... BuskaDude 152378439 & I love you , Neil x

Last edited by buskadude on Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
buskadude
buskadude

Back to top Go down

Post  1jsfan Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:57 pm

Good to hear from you again, Neil. introducing.... BuskaDude 188554544 Glad you got some tickets. I have too for the Royal Oak (US) gig. I'm very happy to get to see her again. bounce
Now, I'm going to have a nice cup of PG tips, some toast and Marmite and call it a day. Sleep
sunny
1jsfan
1jsfan

Back to top Go down

Post  ana_camilo Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:49 am

Hey Neil!
(yes i'm being a bit away from the forum but im back)

Just wanna say that you sound awesome Very Happy I really like your guitar.
I do play too, but you are much better than me aha
ana_camilo
ana_camilo

Back to top Go down

Post  buskadude Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:43 am

ty Embarassed .. I to have been away for too long & promise to do better Rolling Eyes Wink

For the best part I've been getting over stage fright & playing as many Open-Mic night's in pub's as possible of late.. Busking to make it happen.. Following my I love you & dreaming as much as possible.. Gate-crashing a friends PC where possible to keep up with all thats going on introducing.... BuskaDude 2334895670

The futures Bright Cool , the future is Rainbow coloured Very Happy

Peace & Love x
buskadude
buskadude

Back to top Go down

introducing.... BuskaDude Empty Quick Update...

Post  buskadude Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:09 am

BuskaDude has been busy of late... With open-Mic's, Jam's & Busking to pay for such things he's finally starting to get used to microphones \m/

Has also posted what is hopefully the 1st of many new vid's to youtube;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5mQqIh8Pfs

Has also realised that things have changed here & is not sure how to do anymore... Including smilies & Pics Sad

Also, Neil George Quaintance(BuskaDude) has just become a published Author, with a short story in a collection that is now selling under the name "Lessons" by Stories Connect @ Exeter WaterStones stores..
ISBN 978-0-9558326-7-3 Smile

I would post the covers, but again thats changed & errr.... I don't know :/

https://www.facebook.com/notes/neil-george-quaintance/inward-bound-freds-story-by-neil-george-quaintance-final-edited-version-ish/337657212998798

Last edited by buskadude on Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added ISBN no.)
buskadude
buskadude

Back to top Go down

introducing.... BuskaDude Empty BuskaDude @ Phonic FM

Post  buskadude Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:28 pm

I Yesterday had the was chuff'd to play on The Good, The Bad & The Ugly show on Exeters Phonic FM.. Fun Fun Fun Indeed Smile here's how I went out;

http://soundcloud.com/buskadude/the-phonic-sessions-vol-1
buskadude
buskadude

Back to top Go down

Post  1jsfan Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:17 am

buskadude wrote:I Yesterday had the was chuff'd to play on The Good, The Bad & The Ugly show on Exeters Phonic FM.. Fun Fun Fun Indeed Smile here's how I went out..
Good stuff.. enjoyed it all!
cheers introducing.... BuskaDude 1237024881 introducing.... BuskaDude 1237024881
1jsfan
1jsfan

Back to top Go down

Post  buskadude Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:41 am

Smile Smile Smile

Should probably of added by now, as I've been all but missing in action for quite some time.. I've been LandLord-less since the end of Feb, between address's & sofa surfing since then.. I have been employe'd by the people of my local area(mainly Exeter) since then as "BuskaDude", bringing joy to mainly drunk people in the wee small hours of the morning's.. Whilst gaining as much stage time as I can in the local Open-Mic's & Jam nights.. In essence it feels I'm travelling in 1 place, which has the best of both worlds Smile

Busking is my only income & that is mainly going on achieving a confidence in what in my heart I feel I should be doing.. Things are going well & getting better, but it has been a tough year.

Our administerative team here can vouche that I'm of high spirits, although I can vouche that I am no longer dependant on Mary-Jane, on which I have self medicated for the last 20 years.. I have however increased my alcohol intake from 12-20 pints a year, to 12-20 pints per week.. an increase of some 52 times.. LOL

ALL is good here & to quote Timbuk 3.. "things are going Great & they're only getting better B)

I hope ALL here are/have been in similar high spirits & wish you all the best in Peace & Love, Neil x

Last edited by buskadude on Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:13 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : wanted to add an Xplination to the smiles)
buskadude
buskadude

Back to top Go down

introducing.... BuskaDude Empty Taken from 'Lessons' by Stories Connect

Post  buskadude Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:17 am

Inward Bound - Fred's Story by Neil George Quaintance (Final edited version... ish)

A blast of a car horn and a screech of brakes stirred Fred from his sleep; it was nearly noon and he was drowsing to aid his recovery - to help him recall the events of the night before. A driver must have tried to avoid something - an aninimal now laid dead or dying at the side of the road. If so, Fred felt for that soul just as much as if it was human; another innocent life cut short due to man's need for greed and speed. Though he was not religious, he prayed for safe passage, because, increasingly, as he got older, he felt a sense of oneness, a spiritual connection with the World, the Universe and all it contained.

The place where he had lay his head that night and where to he rested it now had been his favorite spot as a youngster - to escape, to find peace. He had needed it badly back then. Since his youth, he had travelled far and wide, but he only really felt at home under the arch. Here, it didn't matter what had been or how battered and bruised he might have seemed. It was here that he felt whole and untroubled. Where he had first seen how things could be.

The arch was part of the old Roman Bridge that had once spanned the river. The river had since been diverted - Fred didn't know why. The remains of the original bridge were now concealed in a green space between roads that now served as the river crossing. Fred's archway had become the perfect hiding place for a trouble soul in need of shelter. He had dragged a huge log there many years ago - something to lie on. Freinds that had helped him then, but he couldn't remember their names.

Yesterday, he had returned to the place of his birth, the first visit in quite some years. He reached for his water bottle, filled his pan, set it to the fire and prepared his mug, milk and two. He let his mind drift back and tried to recall the last twenty-fout hours.

He'd taken his usual patrol pf the local area just before the dawn. He always woke early to avoid a soaking from the dew and went in search of a greasy spoon or kindly baker that would provide breakfast at a 'Fred Friendly' price or, better still, free. Breakfast came by the way of a place where he was remembered. The proprieter welcomed him: 'Fred, you must eat breakfast with us, my friend'. It was a good space to relax. He ate a full fry-up, drank juice and coffee. He chatted for over an hour, whilst the juke-box played an assortment of rock and pop, classic songs. Fred loved it. On leaving the cafe he felt he had to buy something and selected a small bottle of cola, anticipating his thirst and need for sugar later in the day.

He walked until the dew had burnt off, smiking along the way, around the streets where he had spent so many years. Memories of past times and faces reappeared, the loves and the lost. He had stopped to roll a cigarette and admire an urban artwork, as if for the first time, reliving the artist's every stoke and spray. He walked the parimeter of the Roman City wall, before turning into the grounds of his old school; a place that was always at its best when empty of people. He relieved himself in the bushes and it was here that he came to the realisation that he had virtually no recollection of the end of the night before, including setting his camp. He had gotten confused and felt nauseous of what might have been as scenes and emotions flased around his mind. He crouched beneath the headmaster's window, sipped the cola then rolled another, before sparking and heading back to the arch.

Fred had been on the road since leaving school and on his return to the city he was suprised to finf revellers out on a Thursday night and people still up and about when he made his dawn patrol. Exeter used to be a sleepy town in the early hours. Now ther was an incessant buzz about the place now, where once was a steady heartbeat. A feeling of can do, instead of best not.

What time was it? He squinted. Definatly MIdday. Mad Time. He filled his mug and reclined shut-eyed to face the sun.

Last night had been wierd. The music, some familiar, some new. He drank last night, of that he was sure. Not a lot, but it had unleased something. He knew he was bang out of order with the whore, swearing and giving her what for. It wasn't how he would usually act towards anyone? And what was that about a dead man? There was talk of a wake. A wake in a school. Headmaster, teacher, dead man could well be one and the same. What affect would his passing make on the rhythm of the local surrounds? He was sure a great loss, without question.

His head ached. His mouth dry. He went to take a mouthful of tea, discovered the cup empty, put the pan on to re-boil and began another roll. He tried again to recall what had happened.

So... He had arrived shortly before midnight the previous night and made his way into the heart of the town feeling in need of his double cheese and pinapple burger. He had found a burger van near the East Gate. The burgar was good, although not a patch on Greasy Jim's double burger, sausage, egg, bacon and pinapple and melted cheese that would fill you for days and all for 2.30. You were lucky to find a coffee for that these days. After eating he remembered conversations and that the mood was low - he had moved away and on to a club...

Fred, intruiged, filled his mug, sparked again and re-de-focused...

On his way to the burgar van, near the prison, he had witnessed a youth spraying something on a wall. He obviously had talent and Fred had made a note to re-visit the site and hopefully see the finished piece. He loved to see people expressing creatively; it was like seeing life beginning. It was just afterwards, he had his first encounter with the whore. He really shouldn't call her that; it wasn't how he wanted to think of her. Life can be hard enough if you don't fit in and conform, without thoughtless comments from small and narrow minds. She had been saying fairwell to an ageing gentleman as Fred had rounded the corner. He'd almost knocked the pair flying. He had been quick to gather and steady himself and was very polite at the time. She mentioned a club to which she thought he should go and gave him a look that told him it would be worth his while.

So, it was the 'working girl' who led him to the club? Why was he so harsh on her? She was fine. Very, fine. Shame she had black died hair and a shame she walked her walk.

As he rocked forward, put his empty mug to the ground, he felt the air changed and sensed a storm on the way. He poked at the fire and tried to see clearly the image of the face that was taunting him from the night before...

In the club he'd hoped to see her, but expected that she would probably be 'otherwise engaged'. He had a beer and that one had turned to two, maybe three, but he was sure that was all. The club had had an 80's theme - the music, the hair, even the clothes people wore. Track after track transorted him back to his school days, from ZZ Top to U2, Azwad to Timbuk 3, Fred's head swam. It was all bright, very bright. At some point e had headed outside and the cool air hit him. His thought and memories twisted until he had no control - had he left a trail of distruction in his wake? Horrible, so very horrible.

The storm hit. Rain pelted down, gaining ferocity. He was glad to be protected under the arch of the bridge. There was a flash of lightning followed by a clap of thunder then, just a suddenly as it began, the rain stopped and the beautiful blue April sky returned. Fred's mind shot to the possibility of an injured soul dying at the side of the road. A squirrel maybe? O a much loved family pet? He picked up his lighter, wishing the furry a safe trip. That was the cause of such a storm; the accidental passing of an innocent born.

What had happened at the club? What had happened at the club? What had caused him to flip so bad?

He remembered stopping for a piss just off one of the back streets, choosing the wheel of a badly parked MG for aim; the car gleamed light blue under the street light. He recalled lost nights when 19 year old Fred would get absolutely slaughtered, then get up without a fuzy memory of the previous night before heading of to his 9-5. But this felt very different.

He had conversed with the young bartender; enough to know his grumpy mood was caused by the sudden death of his old head master. Then he'd teken his beer and toured the premises to know the layout and to guage the other customers. He liked to be aware of his surrounds. Tour complete, he headed back to the bar. He had got the barman to smile by saying something about holding onto the good times. Then headed out to the smoking area with beer number two.

The smoking area had seating, umbrellas and heaters. It had it's own burger bar. Maybe that's what she had meant? He watched people queing for food a while. That was when he spotted Sam. Fred made the assumption that he was a high flying banker type, down from London and doing it large. A cock and probably on coke. He was proved right in almost the next second. As he attempted to pay for his burger with a 50 note, he dropped a bag of powder to the floor. A quick fumble with his shoe-lace and Fred had the bag of powder in his pocket. He retreated back for another cigerette and waited for him to eat his burger. Fred had no use for coke. Turned people to cocks.

Fred approached Sam and introduced himself. Fred knew his name because a crazed girl dressed in cowboy boots and hat had been calling it out, trying to entice him away from the queue and back inside for a dance. Fred took notice of such things. Sam, already intrigued that Fred knew his name, was even more amazed when Fred handed over the coke and then refused to take a line.

He told Fred to wait in the beer garden, then reappeared shortly after with two bottles, they chinked and they drank. Sam's cow girl re-appeared. She was all over him. Fred drifted to times gone by and visits to the club all those years before. He was snapped out of the dream by the shrieks of woman proclaiming that 'this was Lung's song' and they had to dance! They danced on for a few more songs, the three of them, Sam never taking his eyes far from Fred, which confused him as he had thought Sam was with the tart, and definatly staight.

It must have been the he headed for some air. It was then it hit him. Total negativity, evil thoughts, uncontrolable actions. He knew to get out of the club. The door staff gaped at him as if he had two heads; he hurled inults at them before tearing off down the alley into darkness. Somewhere in the shadows, Fred had gone off at the whore, condeming her to hell for what she had become. He was powerless to control the darkness. Blankness more like.

The next thing Fred could remember was waking before dawn, before the dew settled on him, beside a lit fire. Boiling water for tea and rolling smokes for his morning round.

There was no way three beers could have let lose those demons. He thought of the barman and the he thought of Sam in his suit. He should hace seen it coming. Sam's look of adoration for handing the coke back. If only he had said. He was sure he would have enjoyed the experience a lot more if he had known what chemistry was going on. As he toked on the emergency roll, he sent thoughts of apology to the Lady of the Night.

As he dwelt on Life and all the happenings, big and small, he caught site of a raven-haired woman walking close to his arch. Even though she was power-suited, she was all drenched through from the storm. He watched for as long as he dared. She looked familiar. Why did he hide his eyes? Play act with the smoke?

He kicked himself and took another toke. And he had to stop thinking in rhyme and stop that song going around his head. 'I got a crazy teacher who wears dark glasses... Thing's a going great and they're only getting better'. He'd heard those lyric's everywhere since getting to town - in the club, the burger van, the greasy-spoon a couple of times.

Even the kid spraying had it blaring from his pocket? What was that he had sprayed? He Art and Lung? Heart and Lung, a mans face with John Lennon shades? That was the name of the dead guy; that was the name of the Headmaster, the friend, the name of Fred's old English/Drama teacher, renowned for wearing shades all year to the point where many believed him blind. Others thought they where x-ray specks. All seeing, all knowing Lung. He chuckled. Mr Lung had always been patient with him, always encouraged him to dream, to find his own way, someting all other teachers seemed determined to stop him doing. Mr Lung was a good man, a good teacher. He would be missed - that's why the local rythm of things disturbed. A Huge Loss.

When was the wake? Maybe he should go. Maybe Lung's passing had brought him back here to his home town. He re-sparked the dog-end that he had be clutching a while, rested back on his log under his arch, listened to the drone of traffic and watched on.

buskadude
buskadude

Back to top Go down

Post  1jsfan Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:47 am

introducing.... BuskaDude 1237024881
1jsfan
1jsfan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:26 am

Very Happy