JossStoneForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuck On You (complimentary single with pre order)

3 posters

Go down

Stuck On You (complimentary single with pre order) Empty Stuck On You (complimentary single with pre order)

Post  beauferal Sun May 24, 2015 11:03 am

Just bought my first iTunes music thingy ever Very Happy and find I can listen to it on my iPad, but there doesn't seem to be a way of getting it off this on to any other devices. I don't have an IPhone, so am I right in assuming that iTunes doesn't allow transporting music you download from the store on to other platforms. I so wanted to hear it on my trusty Sony. Sad
beauferal
beauferal

Back to top Go down

Stuck On You (complimentary single with pre order) Empty Re: Stuck On You (complimentary single with pre order)

Post  bryan1 Sun May 24, 2015 5:45 pm

I only have a steam powered desk top PC, so I have not tried to transfer anything downloaded from itunes. I've not tried downloading the free single yet either. But I have pre-ordered the album from Amazon(CD) - and am thinking of pre-ordering it on Vinyl.
bryan1
bryan1

Back to top Go down

Stuck On You (complimentary single with pre order) Empty Re: Stuck On You (complimentary single with pre order)

Post  beauferal Sun May 24, 2015 6:20 pm

It's on vinyl too is it? I saw this option on Amazon but didn't think it was an active link. I plan to get the CD from my local store. I guess the pre orders will determine how many vinyls are pressed. I'll think about this one as the only vinyls I have are Adam Ant's Kings of the Wild Frontier (in honour of his being my first great music love) and Aerial by Kate Bush (which was my favourite album ever when it was released and I still love it). I don't have a record player yet but I intend to get myself a good set up one day and to immerse myself in my favourite vinyl sounds. Perhaps I should take a chance on this album being a worthy addition to my stash? Wink
beauferal
beauferal

Back to top Go down

Post  bryan1 Mon May 25, 2015 8:25 am

I'm really old Shocked  - so I have a lot of vinyl albums Very Happy
bryan1
bryan1

Back to top Go down

Post  beauferal Mon May 25, 2015 2:39 pm

Very Happy Good for you Smile I missed buying vinyl for music but have a lively CD collection now. Any recommendations regarding how much one should be spending on a vinyl player?
beauferal
beauferal

Back to top Go down

Post  bryan1 Mon May 25, 2015 5:53 pm

I would recommend you do some reading up on the topic of hi-fi and vinyl records.  It can get very complicated (and expensive!!).  I currently use a music centre with a record deck.  Whilst its not the best by any means, it suits my requirements currently.  If the "hobby bug" bites - you'll be debating the merits of £500 record decks in no time!! Very Happy
bryan1
bryan1

Back to top Go down

Post  beauferal Mon May 25, 2015 7:18 pm

I'm thinking of some kind of stack to replace my mini CD/Radio system so I will look in to it thanks Stuck On You (complimentary single with pre order) 3446098708

I don't think I'll become too obsessed about sound quality though as my budget won't allow me to lol!
beauferal
beauferal

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 26, 2015 10:29 am

I have a ton of old LP's from back in the day  Very Happy I started buying them from early teenage Stuck On You (complimentary single with pre order) 2334895670 I also have an old stacking system with a turntable.  Well worth hanging onto it all especially now it's all back in fashion  Rolling Eyes
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.flickr.com/photos/52841951@N05/

Back to top Go down

Post  beauferal Tue May 26, 2015 6:41 pm

True true Stuck On You (complimentary single with pre order) 1237024881

I hope to join you in happy listening heaven by the end of the year; thinking of treating myself to a new sound system for Christmas/Birthday Stuck On You (complimentary single with pre order) 188554544
beauferal
beauferal

Back to top Go down

Post  beauferal Sat May 30, 2015 5:20 am

I've just been invoiced £00.99 so this single is not complimentary. I don't know where I got the idea that it was free with the album from?
beauferal
beauferal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down