JossStoneForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joss Stone - Water For Your Soul - The Answer (first single)

2 posters

Go down

Joss Stone - Water For Your Soul - The Answer (first single) Empty Joss Stone - Water For Your Soul - The Answer (first single)

Post  bryan1 Thu May 28, 2015 7:47 am

Joss Stone unwraps the brand new single, "The Answer," the lead offering from her forthcoming album, Water For Your Soul, due out July 17 via Stone'd Records.

""This song is full of all sorts of influences, with fiddles, gospel choir and different rhythms including baiao and calypso," Stone told Billboard. "There are no rules to being happy in this world of music. This song is about letting go of your worries — be free, have a dance, don’t waste your days worrying about what might be. Life is what you make it. Goodness is bright!"

Stone's upcoming set, Water For Your Soul, the follow-up to 2012's The Soul Sessions Vol. 2, will dig deeper into her creative box by tapping into elements of reggae, hip-hop, world sounds, and soul.

"It's really a combination of all the things I like," she told Digital Spy. "If there is a theme to the album, it springs out of conversations, arguments, ideas about ways of living in the world. It's about shaking off all the crap and getting up and realizing that hey, you're alive today, so move on."
"

http://singersroom.com/content/2015-05-27/Joss-Stone-The-Answer/
bryan1
bryan1

Back to top Go down

Joss Stone - Water For Your Soul - The Answer (first single) Empty Re: Joss Stone - Water For Your Soul - The Answer (first single)

Post  beauferal Fri May 29, 2015 3:58 pm

This tune's an unusual listen initially for me but I've enjoyed it more with each further hearing Smile Love the lyrics, the choir and the way the song is structured too; though the tempo of end section feels a little unusual. Very Happy
beauferal
beauferal

Back to top Go down

Joss Stone - Water For Your Soul - The Answer (first single) Empty Re: Joss Stone - Water For Your Soul - The Answer (first single)

Post  beauferal Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:36 pm

For quite a few mornings now I've woken up to the words 'let go, let go, you need to let go, you gotta let go. Find your strength, fight for peace'. Sounds like a 'great song' earworm to me and I've not been listening to the track more than any other Smile Though it could be my funny old subconscious playing with my mind as well.
beauferal
beauferal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down