JossStoneForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Single & Album Info

+2
Sheila
6 posters

Go down

Single & Album Info Empty Single & Album Info

Post  Moderator Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:52 am

Hey Peeps

An exciting day for the Bossers. We have just received the fully mastered tracks from our debut album and they are sounding absolutely sick. Definitely our best recordings to date.

We now also have a release date for our first single ‘Not Guilty’ which will be accompanied by an amusing music video.

The single will be available from our web site as a FREE download from September 1st. Please sign up to our newsletter to receive this track.

Please stay tuned and spread the word…we have many more surprises to come

Big Love

Yes Sir Boss

Newsletter Sign Up Link

Admin

Back to top Go down

Single & Album Info Empty Re: Single & Album Info

Post  Sheila Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:26 am

Hopefully we'll have a little good news for you about this album pretty soon too. Stay tuned! It's all happening on the UK forum Very Happy
Sheila
Sheila

http://www.jossstoneuk.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy1 Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:29 am

Yes please Boss!

Nice vids btw cheers
Andy1
Andy1

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:18 am

interesting I want to know more now Very Happy
Matt
Matt

Back to top Go down

Post  Moderator Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:08 pm

From Yes Sir Boss:

The album is finished! I speak for us all when i say it is every bit as big, quirky, rambunctious, raw and honest as we ever hoped it would be, and more.

You see we’ve always had a problem. It usually raised it head when we were trying to write set lists for gigs and certainly presented itself when it came to choosing the tracks for the album. The problem is simple: we don’t know what kind of music we play. You should hear us trying to describe it to people.
‘Well we’re kind of…ummm…’ and thats it generally followed by a list of just about every genre of music known to man. Not a particularly helpful or articulate description. I’m not being pretentious either. I’ve heard lots of people do it.

‘Oh yeah i know them, they’re kind of Ska, Rock, Reggae, Balkan, Folk, Gypsy mega Turd Rock with like Latin Funk Samba World Blues horns and Farm Punk Cow Rock Bogus Jiggy Wack Indie Pop haircuts on speed.’ Anyway, call it genre defying, indecisive or just schizo, it is a characteristic that has made it hard to create a consistent and unified body of work, be it a set list or indeed an album. Somehow though, I think we might have done it. Seemingly against it’s will we’ve managed to capture the wild little feral whirlwind of a beast that has been the journey of the last 4 years and now have him safely in a jar. We are very ready and very proud to show him off to the world.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:56 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.flickr.com/photos/52841951@N05/

Back to top Go down

Post  SMS Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:44 pm

I just download mine thanks Very Happy
SMS
SMS

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:00 pm

Yes Sir Boss!!!
Hey Bossers....at last...we finally have something to give you...a new video...yaye!....and a free download from our fourth coming album 'Desperation State'.....ya hayeeee!!!...and last but not least a preview of the whole album...whoppeedoodle do!!!...Please click the link to get access to all in one hit...and if you would be so nice to share the love and spread the word we promise to keep providing you with the goodness.....much love Bossers...today is gonna be a good day for all!!!!!

Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Single & Album Info Empty Message from YES SIR BOSS

Post  Moderator Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:24 pm

Message from Yes Sir Boss:

Hey Bossers

‘Ahem’ there has been a slight change of plans with regards to our album release…and erm..ahem… also the title of the album.

This behemoth masterpiece is now to be called ‘Desperation State’ and er…not ‘Music To Drive Tanks Too’……for reasons we have yet to explain to ourselves. However our record label are happy and so is our manager…and I think so are we…so all good in the hood as they say.

If everything goes to plan we shall hopefully be releasing our first official single in March next year with the album shortly to follow in May.

But alas…feel no frustration… as an apology for any misinformation that preceded this, you can listen to preveiws of all the tracks on the album and you can also download the single ‘Never Know’ for free by clicking here.

I hope it wets your appetite…

Big Love

Yes Sir Boss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:11 am

Shame we have to wait Sad
but it'll be worth it Very Happy
Matt
Matt

Back to top Go down

Post  Moderator Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:09 am

Yes Sir Boss will be releasing their first official music video of their first single 'Not Guilty' from Desperation State NEXT WEEK!

cheers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:45 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content