JossStoneForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joke of the day :-)

+12
ana_camilo
SarahW
Andy1
Sheila
edygee
Leigh_Cleever
Matt
SH
bryan1
Sophie
Admin
16 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Joke of the day :-) - Page 2 Empty Re: Joke of the day :-)

Post  Sheila Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:47 pm

Joke of the day :-) - Page 2 2630518633
Sheila
Sheila

http://www.jossstoneuk.com

Back to top Go down

Joke of the day :-) - Page 2 Empty Beer, the Greatest invention in history

Post  Moderator Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:54 pm

Beer, the Greatest invention in history

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel shamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver." Very Happy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Moderator Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:36 pm

There was an englishman irishman and a scotsman who worked on a building site.

It was time for their dinner so the englishman opened his bait box and said "if i get cheese sandwiches tommorrow i will throw myself off that bridge" the scotsman and irishman say the same

so the next day comes and the englishman has cheese sandwiches so he jumps off the bridge

the scotsman looks and he also has cheese sandwiches so he jumps off the bridge and the irishman looks and he also has cheese sandwiches so he jumps off the bridge

at the funeral the wives meet up and the englishmans wife says "i could of just made him another kind of sandwich" the scotsmans wife says i would of got another kind of cheese" the irishmans wife says i do not know why he jumped he made his own sandwiches.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:03 pm

Joke of the day :-) - Page 2 1237024881 lol!
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.flickr.com/photos/52841951@N05/

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:57 pm

Joke of the day :-) - Page 2 2630518633 Joke of the day :-) - Page 2 2630518633
Matt
Matt

Back to top Go down

Post  Moderator Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:31 pm

These two strings walk up to a bar. The first string walks in and orders and the bartender throws him out and yells "I don't serve strings in this bar. The other string ruffs himself up on the street and curls up and orders. The bartender shouts, "Hey, didn't you hear what I told your buddy?"
The string says "Yeah."
The bartender says, "aren't you a string?"
The string says, "No, I'm a frayed knot..."
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy1 Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:33 pm

cheers lol!
Andy1
Andy1

Back to top Go down

Post  bryan1 Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:20 am

Joke of the day :-) - Page 2 2630518633 Joke of the day :-) - Page 2 2630518633 cheers
bryan1
bryan1

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:31 am

Joke of the day :-) - Page 2 1237024881 Joke of the day :-) - Page 2 1237024881 Joke of the day :-) - Page 2 1237024881 Joke of the day :-) - Page 2 2630518633 lol!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Joke of the day :-) - Page 2 Empty You can't bring that dog in this bar

Post  Moderator Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:22 pm

You can't bring that dog in this bar

A man goes to a bar with his dog. He goes up to the bar and asks for a drink. The bartender says "You can't bring that dog in here!" The guy, without missing a beat, says "This is my seeing-eye dog." "Oh man, " the bartender says, "I'm sorry, here, the first one's on me." The man takes his drink and goes to a table near the door.

Another guy walks in the bar with a Chihuahua. The first guys sees him, stops him and says "You can't bring that dog in here unless you tell him it's a seeing-eye dog." The second man graciously thanks the first man and continues to the bar. He asks for a drink. The bartender says "Hey, you can't bring that dog in here!"

The second man replies "This is my seeing-eye dog." The bartender says, "No, I don't think so. They do not have Chiwauas as seeing-eye dogs." The man pauses for a half-second and replies "What?!?! They gave me a Chihuahua?!?"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SarahW Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:04 am

Moderator 2 wrote:These two strings walk up to a bar. The first string walks in and orders and the bartender throws him out and yells "I don't serve strings in this bar. The other string ruffs himself up on the street and curls up and orders. The bartender shouts, "Hey, didn't you hear what I told your buddy?"
The string says "Yeah."
The bartender says, "aren't you a string?"
The string says, "No, I'm a frayed knot..."

Joke of the day :-) - Page 2 1237024881 lol! Joke of the day :-) - Page 2 2630518633 silliness I love it Joke of the day :-) - Page 2 2630518633
SarahW
SarahW

Back to top Go down

Joke of the day :-) - Page 2 Empty They are stopped by the police

Post  Moderator Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:14 pm

They are stopped by the police

John and Jessica were on their way home from the bar one night and John got pulled over by the police. The officer told John that he was stopped because his tail light was burned out. John said, "I'm very sorry officer, I didn't realize it was out, I'll get it fixed right away."

Just then Jessica said, "I knew this would happen when I told you two days ago to get that light fixed."

So the officer asked for John's license and after looking at it said, "Sir your license has expired."

And again John apologized and mentioned that he didn't realize that it had expired and would take care of it first thing in the morning.

Jessica said, "I told you a week ago that the state sent you a letter telling you that your license had expired."

Well by this time, John is a bit upset with his wife contradicting him in front of the officer, and he said in a rather loud voice, "Jessica, shut your mouth!"
The officer then leaned over toward Jessica and asked. "Does your husband always talk to you like that?"

Jessica replied, "only when he's drunk."
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Moderator Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:35 am

Q: How many alto saxophone players does it take to change a lightbulb?
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Moderator Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:39 am

A: Five. One to change the bulb and four to contemplate how David Sanborn would have done it.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Joke of the day :-) - Page 2 Empty Gay Flight Attendant

Post  Moderator Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:51 am

Gay Flight Attendant

I once was on a plane where I was served by an obviously homosexual male flight attendant. At one point, he bounced over to where I was sitting and announced "The Captain has asked me to announce that he will be landing the big scary plane shortly, so if you could just put up your trays, that would be great."

I did as he had instructed but the woman sitting next to me did not. A few moments later, our flight attendant came back and said to her: "Ma'am, perhaps you couldn't hear me over the big scary engine, but I asked you to please put up your tray so that the captain can land the plane." She still wouldn't comply.

Now he was getting angry and asked her again to put up the tray. She then calmly turned to him and said: "In my country, I am called a princess. I take orders from no one."

Our flight attendant replied: "Oh yeah? Well in MY country, I'm called a queen and I outrank you, bitch, so put the tray up!"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy1 Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:11 am

Hahahaha don't mess with the Queens Joke of the day :-) - Page 2 2630518633
Andy1
Andy1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sophie Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:51 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sophie
Sophie
Admin

http://www.jossstoneuk.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Moderator Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:15 pm

A man walks into a dimly lit bar and the bartender asks him "Why is the front of your shirt all bloody"

His customer answers in a slurred voice "My wife caught me with another woman and cut off my penis."

"Oh come on" replies the bartender.

The customer then says "If you don't believe me, I'll show you."

He proceeds to rifle through his suitcase and pulls out this long thin thing and lays it on the bar.

The bartender bends down and looks closely and says "Why this is just a cigar".

The customer looks puzzled and says "I have it here somewhere" and proceeds to fumble through his other pockets and comes up with another long thin thing and placing it on the bar, and says " See that".

The bartender again inspects it closely and says "You asshole that's just another cigar."

Now the customer staggers backward and steadies himself , leaning on the bar and with awareness in his shaky voice says "Son of a bitch, I must have smoked it!"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  edygee Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:43 pm

:lol:

Maybe he had forgotten it at home between his wife's lipsticks....
edygee
edygee

Back to top Go down

Post  Moderator Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:40 pm

Joss Stone gets PUNK'D!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigh_Cleever Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:09 pm

Poor Joss lol!

Well and truely PUNK'D Joke of the day :-) - Page 2 1237024881
Leigh_Cleever
Leigh_Cleever

Back to top Go down

Post  bryan1 Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:00 am

I'll tell you what's impressive - she doesn't panic or lose her temper, but just takes charge of the situation.

Joke of the day :-) - Page 2 1237024881 Joke of the day :-) - Page 2 1237024881 Joke of the day :-) - Page 2 1237024881
bryan1
bryan1

Back to top Go down

Joke of the day :-) - Page 2 Empty Never talk to the parrot

Post  Moderator Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:37 pm

Never talk to the parrot

Mrs. Peterson phoned the repairman because her dishwasher quit working. He couldn't accommodate her with an "after-hours" appointment and since she had to go to work, she told him, "I'll leave the key under the mat. Fix the dish washer, leave the bill on the counter, and I'll mail you a check. By the way, I have a large rotweiler inside named Killer; he won't bother you. I also have a parrot, and whatever you do, do not talk to the bird!"

Well, sure enough the dog, Killer, totally ignored the repairman, but the whole time he was there, the parrot cursed, yelled, screamed, and about drove him nuts.

As he was ready to leave, he couldn't resist saying, "You stupid bird, why don't you shut up!"

To which the bird replied, "Killer, get him!!!"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:43 am

Will my luck ever change, I met this very nice Dutch girl last week highly into fashion, she even had inflatable shoes. So I rang her this morning trying to make a date BUT it was not to be.
She'd popped her clogs.

Joke of the day :-) - Page 2 2630518633
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Joke of the day :-) - Page 2 Empty A burglar is in big trouble

Post  Moderator Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:47 pm

A burglar is in big trouble

A burglar has just made it into the house he's intending ransacking, and he's looking around for stuff to steal. All of a sudden, a little voice pipes up, "I can see you, and so can Jesus!"

Startled, the burglar looks around the room. No one there at all, so he goes back to his business.

"I can see you, and so can Jesus!"

The burglar jumps again, and takes a longer look around the room. Over in the corner by the window, almost obscured by curtains, is a cage in which sits a parrot, who pipes up again, "I can see you, and so can Jesus!"

"So what," says the burglar, "you're only a parrot!"

To which the parrot replies, "Maybe, but Jesus is a rottweiler!"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum